Our Food Pantry is one of the most tangible ways we help those in need in Faulkner County. Each week the pantry is stocked with staples, and each week we find our shelves almost completely bare at the end of Saturday morning.
The more food we have, the more we can give away. The good we can do in the community through our Food Pantry is directly related to the generosity and service of the people of St. Peter’s!
This past year the food pantry has been fortunate enough to partner with the Faulkner County Urban Farming Project and the Faulkner County Library.
Don’t forget your items to bring this Sunday! You may also drop off items in the church lobby anytime during the week. With your help we are able to provide food to those in need. Thank you!
- 1st Sunday- 2 mac & cheese, 2 Corn muffin Mix, 2 cans green beans
- 2nd Sunday- 2 cans soup, 1 16oz peanut butter, 1 jelly (no glass)
- 3rd Sunday- 2 cans whole kernel corn, 1 box of cereal, 2 pkg. ramen
- 4th Sunday- 2 cans tuna/water, 2 pkg spaghetti pasta, 2 can sauce
- Extra Sundays- canned fruit, potatoes, onions
**If you are bringing fresh produce to donate, please contact someone with a key and see that it is placed in the food pantry refrigerators.
Our food pantry is open Saturdays 9am-12noon.
One box per family per month.
To register please bring a photo ID and proof of address.