Our Food Pantry is one of the most tangible ways we help those in need in our area.
Don’t forget your items to bring this Sunday! You may also drop off items in the church lobby anytime during the week. With your help we are able to provide food to those in need. Thank you!
- 1st Sunday- 2 mac & cheese, 2 Corn muffin Mix, 2 cans green beans
- 2nd Sunday- 2 cans soup, 1 16oz peanut butter, 1 jelly (no glass)
- 3rd Sunday- 2 cans whole kernel corn, 1 box of cereal, 2 pkg. ramen
- 4th Sunday- 2 cans tuna/water, 2 pkg spaghetti pasta, 2 can sauce
- Extra Sundays- canned fruit, potatoes, onions
**If you are bringing fresh produce to donate, please contact someone with a key and see that it is placed in the food pantry refrigerators.
The Food Pantry is open every 1st and 3rd Saturdays. 9am – 12noon.
One box per family per month.
To register please bring a photo ID and proof of address.